Duty and function
Activities of Entomology Section
- Announcement of Early Warning for pest management according to seasonal occurrence.
- Pest identification.
- Pest surveillance in important import and export crops occasionally.
- Establish of pest lists for management and trade facilitation.
- Training and sharing knowledge entomological aspects to agricultural extension staffs and farmers.
- Pest risk analysis for sanitary and phytosanitary measure in trade.
- Train the person who operate / use of pesticide for safety use of pesticide in CPA ( Certified Pesticide Application ) training course.
- Examine and check the dossier ( Bio efficacy and labeling ) for submitting Pesticide Registration Board (PRB).