Standard Operating Procedure – SOP for Plants and Plant Products Exporters
Application • Apply before shipment • Applying after shipment will not be accepted • Apply Phytosanitary Certificate in comply with importing country requirements • Commodities to be exported should be inspected at PPD and land border entry/exit points
Documents need for applying Phytosanitary Certificate
- Apply with completed application form of DOA-PPD and original payment receipt of bank
- Submit representative samples of export commodities
- Fumigation Certificate (original) issued by fumigation company which has been licensed by Pesticide Registration Board
- Approved letter of company representative (if company assigns representative for application)
- Register maximum (2) representatives per company – For forestry products, Certificate for legality of forest products/Specification (Measurement/packing list)
- The application will be registered if the above necessary documents are completed.
- If needed, laboratory test for pest and disease. If pest found, Phytosanitary Certificate will not be issued.
Estimated time for Phytosanitary Certificate
- 3 office days (excluded official non-working public holidays)
Fees for Phytosanitary Certificate 30000 kyat
Phytosanitary Certificates can be applied at Plant Quarantine, land border entry/exit inspection points