Necessary Documents submitted by Applicant
- Application Form
- An applicant submits the necessary documents for applying Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certificate to the Quality Control and Research Section of the Department of Fisheries.
- The Department of Fisheries checks the submitted documents and if the documents are complete, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certificate shall be issued.
- Depend on the regulation of effective implementation of GMP procedures.
- This Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certificate shall be renewed at the Department of Fisheries before the expiry date shown on the
- The Department regularly inspects manufacturing practices and hygiene control and implementation.