Necessary Documents submitted by Applicant
- Application Letter with company Letter Head
- Permit from Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC)
- Agreement within Raw Supplier Company and processing company description with procedures for contract processing.
- Packing List
- Applicant submits the application letter with Company Letter Head signed by Managing Director or Director heading to Director General of Department of Fisheries together with attached documents.
- The Officer-in-charge in checks whether the submitted documents are complete or not.
- If it is complete and it shall be submitted to regarding Director for the issuance of recommendation.
- After receiving sign of Director of Director General, the original is sent to Department of Trade, Ministry of Commerce to be able to issue import license and the copy is forwarded to the applicant.
- Upon receiving the copy of recommendation letter, the applicant contacts with Department of Trade in order to apply import license for CMP Business.
- After receiving import license, the applicant imports fishery products for CMP Business.
- 2 weeks
- The Officer-in-Charge checks whether the submitted documents are documents are complete or not by checking against with the following standards.
- Whether the CMP process is followed according to GMP and HACCP standard or not
- Type (Species)
- Manufacturing method
- Size of one unit (for each)
- HACCP Plan
- Production rate of finished products
- Net weight of each finished product
- If same types of fishery products are imported for every importation , the inspection is conducted after 3 times of importation.