Necessary Documents submitted by Applicant
- Application letter with company letter head
- Applicant submits the application letter with Company Letter Head signed by Managing Director or Director heading to Director General of Department of Fisheries.
- The Officer-in-Charge checks whether the submitted documents are complete or not.
- If it is complete and it is submitted to regarding Director for the issuance of recommendation.
- After receiving sign of Director of Director General, the original is sent to Department of Trade, Ministry of Commerce to be able to issue re-report license and the copy is forwarded to the applicant.
- Upon receiving the copy of recommendation letter, the applicant contacts with Department of Trade in order to apply re-export license for finished fishery products of CMP Business
- After receiving re-export license, the applicant follows the export procedure of Department of Fisheries for exportation of finished fishery products of CMP Business.