Necessary Documents submitted by Applicant
- Import License (Copy)
- Import Declaration (Copy)
- Agreement within Raw Supplier Company and processing company description with procedures for contract processing.
- Cold Storage License issued by Quality Control and Research Section (QCRS)(Copy)
- Bill of Lading
- Health Certificate issued by regarding department of import country (Copy)
- Certificate of Origin (CO) issued by regarding organization of import country (Copy)
- HACCP Plan
- Applicant or regarding company submits all necessary information related to imported fishery products to Department of Fisheries for conducting inspection.
- For On-ground inspection by inspection team, the team inspects before and during manufacturing process of CMP Business.
- The applicant informs the required information and production status of finished products to the Department of Fisheries.
- 2-3 days
- The followings are checked during on-ground inspection
- Whether the CMP process is followed according to GMP and HACCP standard or not
- Type (species)
- Manufacturing method
- Size of one unit (for each)
- HACCP plan
- Production Rate of finished products
- Net weight of each finished product
If same types of fishery products are imported for every importation, the inspection is conducted after 3 times of importation.