Procedures for inspection of commodity at arrival (MACCS)
- Inform to DOA-PPD with OGA test application for getting inspected
- Submit original Phytosanitary Certificate
- Inspect whether Phytosanitary Certificate complies with Import Certificate, visual inspection of 0.005-0.01% of imported commodity, laboratory test (if needed)
- If pest free and Phytosanitary Certificate is in comply with Import Certificate then agreed in MACCS.
- If pests found, disinfest or destroy the import commodities by exporters’ cost
The application will be registered if the above necessary documents are completed.